Let your inner foodie run wild and free. Catch up with pals as you play golf on one of the country’s most spectacular courses. Explore quaint villages and shop for unique keepsakes.
You’re invited to rediscover Prince Edward Island this fall and take your vacation to the next level with the simple swipe of a card.
Yes, that’s right, Canada’s Food Island is making it easy-peasy to show your love for local and explore PEI with its brand new gift card! Keep reading to get the scoop on Canada’s Food Island gift card program and how you can enjoy 20% savings while eating and adventuring your way across the Island.
*20% promotion is while supplies last, for a limited time only.
WHAT IS THE CANADA’S FOOD ISLAND GIFT CARD?
Canada’s Food Island gift card is your fast pass to a boatload of Island adventures, fresh PEI food products, unforgettable golfing, and treasured shopping experiences.
It’s easy, you can swipe your gift card at any participating merchants across the Island. From seaside eateries to local food markets, stunning golf courses, artisan shops, and unique adventures, your gift cards are a standing invitation to explore Canada’s Food Island on your terms.
And, while supplies last, the gift cards will be on sale for 20% off! Buy a $50 gift card for only $40 or a $100 in gift cards for only $80. Saving money, experience PEI’s many culinary delights and attractions, and support local – it’s a win-win-win!
WHERE CAN YOU REDEEM THE GIFT CARD?
With Canada’s Food Island gift card, you can be assured you are supporting local! At the heart of Canada’s Food Island are the many passionate tourism operators, food producers, and other folks that have helped establish PEI as a must-visit vacation destination. Every time you swipe a Canada’s Food Island gift card you can be sure you are supporting these hardworking Islanders!
You’ll find a complete list of participating restaurants, food markets, merchants, accommodations and culinary tour operators in our online directory. One gift card provides you with the chance to support any and all of the merchants in the directory!
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE GIFT CARD?
Canada’s Food Island gift cards will be available to purchase at retail locations across PEI, including all Murphy’s Pharmacy and Mel’s Convenience locations, as well as select Co-op stores.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Canada’s Food Island has made it super easy to get in on this new gift card promotion. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
First up, purchase your gift cards in $50 increments from a participating retailer. (Note: a maximum of $300 is available per person)
Next, decide who you want to gift them to – friends, family, work colleagues, or yourself!
Finally, it’s time to experience the good life, Canada’s Food Island-style! Check out the online directory of participating locally-owned businesses, head to your chosen destination(s), and swipe your gift card.
Once your gift card runs out, you can purchase additional gift cards at any time!
WHEN CAN I PURCHASE AND USE THE GIFT CARD?
Canada’s Food Island gift cards will be available for sale starting September 28th and can be used from that day and onwards. And, importantly, just like cash, your gift card will never expire!
WHY BUY CANADA’S FOOD ISLAND GIFT CARDS
There are so many reasons to buy Canada’s Food Island gift cards, here are just a few:
- They make the perfect gift for anyone who loves food. Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday, graduation, wedding, thank-you, or ‘just because’, a gift that supports local is sure to be appreciated!
- You can be sure you are supporting local. All of the businesses participating in the gift card program are locally-owned and feature PEI products on their menu or in their shop. By using the gift cards, you’re injecting your money back into the Island economy, and supporting Islanders
- You can save money! For a limited time, while supplies last, you can enjoy a 20% discount when you purchase your Canada’s Food Island gift cards.
- They’re convenient. Cash used to be king, but now contactless payment is where it’s at! Swipe your gift card at any participating location and you’re golden.
- You’ll get to enjoy amazing PEI experiences. Yes, this is an obvious reason to buy Canada’s Food Island gift cards, but one worth mentioning again! Whether you’re excited to discover PEI’s foodscape, spend a day golfing, or go on a water adventure, your gift cards offer the perfect opportunity to enjoy new experiences and support your favourite Island businesses.
Haul your own lobster in from the sea. Soak up sparkling water views as you go for a hole-in-one on the ninth. Treat yourself to a unique piece of jewelry or pottery made by an Island artisan. Pack a locally-sourced picnic and lunch alongside a lighthouse.
Your Canada’s Food Island gift cards are your passport to countless Island adventures! Can’t wait to dig in? Head to a Mel’s Convenience, Murphy’s Pharmacy, or participating Co-op location in O’Leary, Tignish or Souris near you to purchase your gift cards, then visit our online directory and start planning! Don’t forget, you’ll also receive FREE gift cards if you book a Stay & Savour package with one of our participating accommodation providers.